Comments and Other Submissions
- The interactive areas of the Website and Other Channels are provided to give users an interesting and stimulating forum to express their opinions and share their ideas and information. To protect your safety, please use your best judgment when submitting information to the Website and Other Channels. We particularly discourage divulging personal phone numbers and addresses or other information that can be used to identify or locate you in public areas of the Website and Other Channels. Tech Talks India reserves the right to delete, move or edit any submission at any time, for any reason or in its discretion, but has no obligation to review or remove any such content.
- By placing material on, or communicating with, the Website or Other Channels (e.g., posting a comment to a Tech Talks India story; publishing a picture or video on a Tech Talks India Facebook profile; participating in a Tech Talks India Internet conversation by publishing a Tweet which incorporates a hashtag encouraged by or otherwise referencing Tech Talks India; submitting content to Tech Talks India via email in response to a request for submissions on the Website or Other Channels) you represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you provide, that the content is accurate, that it does not violate these Terms and Conditions, and that it will not cause injury to any person or entity. You grant Tech Talks India and its affiliates and related entities a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to (or permit others to) use, copy, modify, display, archive, store, distribute, reproduce and create derivative works from all information you publish, post, or otherwise provide to us via the Website or Other Channels, in any form, media, software or technology of any kind now existing or developed in the future. Without limiting the generality of the previous sentence, you authorize Tech Talks India to include the information you provide in a searchable format that may be accessed by users of the Website, other Tech Talks India websites owned or operated by Tech Talks India (if any), and Other Channels. You also grant Tech Talks India and its affiliates and related entities and other parties the right to use your name and any other information about you that you provide in connection with its use and with the reproduction or distribution of such material, and also grant Tech Talks India the right to use any material, information, ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in any communication, content, or materials you send to us for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information. All rights in this paragraph are granted without the need for additional compensation of any sort to you.
- Interactive areas of the Website and Other Channels are intended to encourage public debate. We expect people to differ – judgment and opinion are subjective things – and we encourage freedom of speech and a marketplace of ideas. But by using these areas of the Website and Other Channels, you are participating in a community that is intended for all our users. Therefore, we reserve the right to remove any content posted on the Website or Other Channels at any time for any reason without notice.We have attempted to provide the following guidelines to those posting content on the Website and Other Channels. When using the Website or Other Channels, please do not post material that:
- contains vulgar, profane, abusive or hateful language, epithets or slurs, text or illustrations in poor taste, inflammatory attacks of a personal, racial or religious nature, or expressions of bigotry, racism, discrimination or hate.
- is defamatory, threatening, disparaging, grossly inflammatory, false, misleading, deceptive, fraudulent, inaccurate, unfair, contains gross exaggeration or unsubstantiated claims, violates the privacy rights of any third party, is unreasonably harmful or offensive to any individual or community, contains any actionable statement, or tends to mislead or reflect unfairly on any other person, business or entity.
- violates any right of Tech Talks India or any third party.
- discriminates on the grounds of race, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation or disability, or refers to such matters in any manner prohibited by law.
- violates any municipal, state or Central Law, rule, regulation or ordinance, or attempts to encourage such an evasion or violation.
- unfairly interferes with any third party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Website or Other Channels.
- advertises, promotes or offers to trade any goods or services, except in areas specifically designated for such purpose.
- uploads copyrighted or other proprietary material of any kind on the Website without the express permission of the owner of that material.
- uses or attempts to use another’s account, password, service or system except as expressly permitted by these Terms and Conditions or law of Information technology Sec 66C & 66C.
- includes images, photos, articles or other content that constitutes, promotes or encourages illegal acts, violation of any right of any individual or entity, violation of any local, state, national or international law, rule, guideline or regulation, or otherwise creates liability.
- uploads or transmits viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files.
- disrupts, interferes with, or otherwise harms or violates the security of the Website, or any services, system resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Website, Other Channels or affiliated or linked sites.
- “inflames” any individual or entity (e.g., sends repeated messages related to another user and/or makes derogatory or offensive comments about another individual), or repeats prior posting of the same message under multiple threads or subjects.
- is unrelated to the specific interactive area or the interactive area’s topic.
- disguises the origin of the post.
- collects or stores other users’ personal data.
- A violation of certain of posting rules may be referred to law enforcement authorities. Tech Talks India reserves the right to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or governmental request.
License To Tech Talks India
By submitting articles or otherwise providing any material to us for display on the Service, you are representing that you are the owner of the material, or are making your submission with the express consent of the owner of the material. In addition, when you post a message, upload a file, or otherwise provide us with material for display on the website, you are granting Tech Talks India a royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide license to:
- Use, copy, sub-license, adapt, transmit, publicly perform or display any such communication.
- Sub-license to third parties the unrestricted right to exercise any of the foregoing rights granted with respect to the communication.
The foregoing grants shall include the right to exploit any proprietary rights in such material, including but not limited to rights under copyright, trademark, service mark or patent laws under any relevant jurisdiction.
Tech Talks India has provided links and pointers to Internet sites maintained by third-parties. Tech Talks India, nor their affiliates, operate or control in any respect any information, products or services that third-parties may provide on or through Tech Talks India or on a website linked to by Tech Talks India. The materials in this site and the third-party sites are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind either express or implied.
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Tech Talks India disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Tech Talks India does not warrant that this website or any of its functions will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected.